In here I will write about iherb.com products, which I have enjoyed, and which I purchase more and more.
Use iherb.com coupon code VPG411 for up to $10.00 off your first order.http://www.iherb.com/?rcode=VPG411
Chocolove chocolate is very tasty, I like flavor and I fast ate this delicious chocolate.
St. Dalfour Green mango tea , is with very natural taste. Very quality tea bags.
Yogi, Moon Cycle tea , I'm excited about this tea, because I use it when I have ''special days'' and it remove spasms and pain in my stomach. Taste is specific. Tastes of herbal tea with ginger. But worth a try women whom weary to take and weary suffer pains.
Panda Lacorice, Jelly Bean with 30 different flavors. Beans are colorful and very tasty, very interesting. With my boyfriend we are devoured very quickly - in 5 minutes.
Garden of Eatin', Corn Tortilla Chips , thay are indeed in blue color, but is really natural. Taste is just excellent, packaging is big and also chips are very many. Salt quantity is normal. Recomend them, which tastes tortilla chips, because appearance is worth a try.
Nubian Heritage, African Black Soap , I'm excited, because I had a lot of rashes, but since I use this quantity has decreased, and I can eat sweets as musch as I want. Soap smells very good, a little bit tightens the face, but not dry. Soap is very economical, because you will be able to use it 3 - 4 months. I use it once a day - in the morning, soap well refreshes and cheers in the morning.
Giovanni, Anti-Frizz Hair Serum , this serum has wonderful flavor. My hair is not so splited, hair is easer to comb. After lubrication hair is easier to style. Very economical, because enough with one handful this serum.
Nav komentāru:
Ierakstīt komentāru